Monday, August 11, 2014

Individual pizza bites

Individual pizza bites

I love pizza, and recently had these individual bite sized pizza as appetisers on a lunch outing, and I was instantly in love with them. I knew I have to try my hands on them..:D
Then yesterday in occasion of Rakshabandhan, I had both occasion and reason to try them. 
To my surprise they came even better than the ones I got inspired from.. Crips, light, topped with my favourite toppings and perfect starter to your lunch dinner gathering..:)

For pizza base I used my regular garlic bread dough, you can check the recipe and process at -  eClick here

For toppings
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded processed cheese
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped capsicum
- black olives sliced
- sweet corn boiled
- tomato ketchup
- butter for brushing
- Italian seasoning

Process
1.Take the dough roll in a big chapati, using a pizza cutter, regular knife cute the base in 2x2 inches of square and place on greased baking tray. 
2.Grease them with melted butter. 
3. Add 1/4 tbsp. of tomato ketchup
4. Use your best toppings
5. Add almost 1/2 tbsp of cheese
6. Sprinkle some seasoning
7. And, bake then in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 + mints. Till the base is cooked properly and cheese is melted nicely.

Your pizza bites are ready.. What are you waiting for.. Go grab them... :D









No comments:

Post a Comment